The company has structured its safety Management System to :. - Ensure that vessels are maintained in conformity with relevant rules and regulations
- Provide Risk Management control measures for all identified Hazards .Practice regular safety & Emergency drills on board our vessels & develop to
- culture of safety awareness , personal discipline and accountability of Adherence to our documented safety management system .
- Promote employees participation, via our company incentive scheme in measure aimed at improving health, safety and protection of the environment .
- Recruit well – qualified and experienced staff and crew holding certificates complying with STCW'95 regulations, we will review the performance & skills of personal ashore and on board ship and identify areas where training is required.
- A company goal in Risk is one of continuous improvement of staff skills so as to prepare them for any operational emergency that may Arise. - Ensure adherence at all times to the documented SMS operating procedures by a system of internal control and verification.