MERJO MARINE Management is here to provide you with complete ship lay-up solutions.
We have a worldwide network and are able to provide you safe and secure locations for lay- up and follow through all procedures.
Lay up management is essential for handling the wide range of technical and financial issues that arise when taking vessels out of service for a period of time.
Successful lay-up management should be measured as a best possible combination of:
- Complete evaluation of the lay-up site towards weather conditions, mooring arrangement and security Assessment of the lay-up manager and the services it provides
- Evaluation of the lay-up procedures whether in compliance with Class and Insurance guidelines
- Complete assessment of applicable equipment maintenance and scope
- Lay up declaration, preservation declaration, green lay up declaration - whether above certification possible.
- Available of ship reactivation options when lay up period is over
- We provide a comprehensive lay-up in line with class and insurance guidelines.
- We provide various asset certifications which may result in reduced lay-up insurance premiums
- As an established ship manager, we have a complete understanding of your requirements and are able to customize lay up solutions to the way you want it.
- A well documented, safe site, protected weather conditions and security
- Comprehensive preservation procedures for engine room, accommodation, deck, hull, bridge and tanks
- Comprehensive routine planned maintenance package
- Monthly asset condition reports
- Classification Society / Flag state / Insurance guidelines compliant
- Asset certification from Class which may result in reduced insurance premiums
- 24/7 safety / security watchmen
- Hull cleaning services by third party