MERJO MARINE liaises on a regular basis with the flag state administrations of Georgia, we naturally have an excellent relationship with this flag
We can use are contacts there to enable us to offer interested clients full administrative service around Full or Bare boat registry on the Georgian flag.
Among the benefits for owners operating their vessel under Georgian flag jurisdiction are:
- A one-off low initial registration fee and subsequent monthly payments for SMC and future ILO 178 audits on board the vessels, which are not carried out concurrently with class surveys in order to minimize the workload for the ship's crew.
- A flag with first class reputation which you cannot find on the FoC list, thus eliminating potential difficulties with the ITF and Port State Control.
- Your ship will have recognized flag which helps saving port dues
- A flexible approach to manning arrangements
- No trading restrictions
- First class service without the burden of over bureaucracy
- Full political support for the shipping industry